2013 “Tour of Gowns” WILL Travel to 100+ Cities
Brides Against Breast Cancer™ www.bridesabc.org is an organization serving a very “pink” purpose – their gown sales fund programs and services that are free to cancer patients and their families.
Through its “Original Nationwide Tour of Gowns” bridal shows, Brides Against Breast Cancer plans to unveil more than 100 shows in 2013. In cities nationwide, with an average offering of nearly 1,000 new or gently worn bridal dresses, brides-to-be will find their dream gown at a greatly reduced cost. BABC sells new and gently used designer gowns, including all designer brands imaginable. We also have the perfect bridal accessories — including Tiaras, veils and shoes, all available for purchase.
“Wedding gown sales are an important fundraising program for Brides Against Breast Cancer. Our organization makes it possible for future brides around the country to purchase wedding gowns at dramatic savings, and give back,” said Amy Paulishak, VP Business Development, Brides Against Breast Cancer. “Most gown prices range from $75 to $799, including beautiful new name brand and designer gowns valued up to $3,000. We also offer layaway.”
Another benefit of attending the event is the opportunity to meet with local wedding vendors. Brides Against Breast Cancer brings in preferred local vendors to exhibit, and many will have exciting giveaways for you and your friends.
Here’s how you can help:
- If you’d like to help Brides Against Breast Cancer fulfill their mission, there are several ways to get involved. They are accepting donations of contemporary gown styles, slips and veils dating from 2009 to current.
- In addition, they are looking for volunteers for their Long Island event as well as other events on their nationwide tour. As a volunteer you’ll help brides-to-be Say YES to the perfect dress for their special day.
- Tell your friends, family and soon-to-be brides about the Upcoming Event in your city.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter at https://twitter.com/BABCTour and https://www.facebook.com/BABCTour
- Go online to www.bridesabc.org to register to attend a show and learn more. Or call 877-721-4673 (May want to add registration link for brides and volunteers for each city)